The Business Engagement Collaborative is a community that shares a commitment to providing economically valuable solutions for businesses across the business lifecycle. Our community exists to share our ideas, experiences, resources and outcomes, and it promotes innovations to business engagement strategies, tactics, partnerships, measurements, and more.
The Business Engagement Collaborative focuses on Rapid Response, layoff aversion, and sector strategies, but it is applicable to anyone who is interested in elevating business engagement to a prominent place in their state, region, or community.
The Business Engagement Collaborative can be a vibrant community, but that requires that we all participate actively. So please share your thoughts, ideas, questions, and expertise—let’s make this community a success! Join the Business Engagement Collaborative now to be connected to the latest information, resources, and tools available. It only takes a moment to join: click here and select "Business Engagement Collaborative" from the "Your Community Memberships” list to:
- Find Information: Finding the exact information and resources you’re looking for is easy! Navigate the latest Resources, Announcements or Blogs. Or, use the search box at the top of the page if you’re looking for something specific.
- Participate in a Discussion or Comment on Our Blog Posts: On our Discussions page, you can start or join a discussion on a specific topic to share what you know or learn from your colleagues in the field. Or, you can leave a comment on any blog posting. In both of these simple ways, you can help advance the conversation on business engagement. We encourage you to share your expertise, thoughts and experience with your peers!
- Find Upcoming Events & Read News Items: Keep up to date and informed: our Announcements include news stories of potential interest to the community, information on upcoming training opportunities, webinars, newly issued resources, and more.
- Get Help: If you have questions about how to use this site, visit our Help page for step-by-step tutorials and videos. If you’ve got specific questions on any business engagement-related topics and you can’t find a resource, announcement, or a discussion about it, you can Contact Us and we’ll try to help.
- Be “In the Loop”: Subscribe to our site updates or RSS feed to receive e-mail notifications about new posts, resources, or training items on the Community. Choose whether you want to be notified instantly, daily, or weekly. You can edit your preferences at MyWorkforceGPS.