Layoff Aversion Questions for Business
Author(s): Jeff Ryan
This document is a tool designed to help you ask the right questions when you are meeting with a business following announcement of a layoff.
These questions are intended to help you try to prevent or minimize the layoff or provide other solutions to the business that may help you build a relationship over the long-term. The document includes some questions that you may want to ask, as well as space for you to jot down the answers you get, as well as additional space for you to start to identify potential solutions to any of the needs expressed by the business.
This document is posted in Word format so that it may be customized to your specific needs.
You Might Also Like
- Sync-Up 2015: A Rapid Response/Business Engagement Forum
- Helping Small Businesses with Layoff Aversion, Start-Up Supp...
- Displaced Worker Data - Summarizing Results from Dislocated ...
- Labor Surplus Areas Designated for Localities with High Unem...
- Dislocated Worker and Layoff Data - Finding and Understandin...